The Club at Mapledurham has an impressive array of facilities for all standards of golfer. The 18 hole course has won critical acclaim for its testing yet impartial features and detailed presentation. Opened in 1992, this Berkshire based 18 Hole Golf Course was designed using the natural contours of the land to create thought-provoking hazards at every hole. A real gem in the Berkshire countryside, this course is a must for any golfer.
Our Golf Course confronts golfers with a number of memorable challenges, from accuracy in the tree lined fairways to tricky green placement providing delightful views over flowing countryside. The Club at Mapledurham is one of the most admired in the area.
Within easy reach of Henley, Reading, Wallingford and Goring, the club is located 15 minutes from the M4 Junction 11, 20 minutes from M4 Junction 12 and just 40 minutes from Oxford. The nearest main railway station is Reading, 10 minutes from the club.
Your golfing experience is further enhanced by the welcoming and friendly ambience of the clubhouse and staff. Golf membership at Mapledurham includes complimentary access to our Health & Fitness Club, with state-of-the-art gym, group fitness classes, swimming pool, sauna and much more.
Unfortunately the online course guide is under development.
The Club at Mapledurham's top class facilities offer you a variety of membership choices, including peak, off-peak, and corporate. Adding a partner to an individual membership, be it a spouse, family member or friend, can save you money on your monthly payments.
Golf Membership benefits include:
- Preferential Tee Time booking rights
- Access to Intelligent Golf, our members-only website, for checking and booking competitions, checking results and your own personal golfing stats
- The opportunity to hold an official handicap and compete in club competitions
- Free reciprocal, unlimited playing rights at other golf courses within The Club Company group (Subject to availability. Excludes Castle Royle Golf & Country Club which is an exclusive members-only club.)
- Reduced prices on Golf Lessons
- Reduced guest green fee rates for friends
- Complimentary use of our state-of-the-art Health and Fitness facilities, including the gym, swimming pool, spa, and studio classes.
- Discounted family memberships
- Priority bookings for child members
- Reduced hourly rates for child members
- Reduced rates for children’s activities
- Opportunity to host your child’s birthday at the club
General Benefits include:
- Social events throughout the year
- Preferential rates at Club Company accommodation (The Essex near Colchester, Meyrick Park in Bournemouth, The Warwickshire near Warwick, and Wharton Park in Worcestershire)
- Free entry to the Pulse Bar for your social guests
- Rewards-driven referral scheme
The Club at Mapledurham offers golfers of all ages and abilities first class golf lessons and practice facilities. It's the ideal place to learn or perfect your golf. We provide a variety of teaching solutions, from traditional coaching to state-of-the-art techniques, and are well-equipped to coach all standards of player - junior or senior, novice or single figure handicapper.
We offer a variety of coaching to suit all skill levels. Whether it's a one-off assessment (complete with a free 30-minute assessment of your skills), a series of group sessions or a short game masterclass, we have tuition packages to suit all abilities and budgets.
Starting off in our practice area, you will be confident enough to take on our superb 18 hole course in no time.
Become a golf member today. Call our team on 0118 9463353 or click here to get in touch.